Apply Now for the Sr. Assembler position
Complete this form if you are interested in learning more about employment as a Sr. Assembler at Renaissance in Lakewood, NJ
Compensation Package Highlights:
- Competitive Pay: $16.56/hr 1st shift, $0.50 shift premium for 2nd and $0.75 shift premium for 3rd shifts
- Healthcare (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 1 personal day, 5 sick days, and up to 15 holidays accrued based upon date of hire
As a Sr. Assembler, You will:
- Package materials or products by inserting them into containers or filling containers from spouts or chutes as defined in related SOPs, work instructions and the Fill and Package Record.
- Ensure that all equipment and the manufacturing area is kept clean during normal operations, at the end of the shift, and as assigned otherwise.
- In the performance of daily activities, ensure that safe work practices are employed.
- Report any observations of unsafe behavior or practices immediately and any recommendations for safety improvements to the Line Leader and/or Supervisor.
- Ensure that in the performance of daily activities, that all applicable cGMP are followed.
- Immediately report to the Line Leader, Quality Assurance or the Production Supervisor any behavior or practice that is not cGMP compliant.
- Maintain knowledge of cGMP by attending required training sessions.
- Participate in team efforts to improve our work environment, product quality, efficiencies, and other initiatives identified as being beneficial to our business.
- Other duties as assigned.