Apply Now for the Gown Qualified Operator position
Complete this form if you are interested in learning more about employment as a Gown Qualified Operator at Renaissance in Lakewood, NJ
Compensation Package Highlights:
- Competitive Pay: $24.51/hr 1st shift, $0.50 shift premium for 2nd and $0.75 shift premium for 3rd shifts
- Healthcare (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 1 personal day, 5 sick days, and up to 15 vacation days accrued based upon date of hire
As a Gown Qualified Operator, You will:
- Performs in-process sampling such as weight checks, stopper height checks, machine challenges, etc.
- Follows the specifications of the filling record, packaging record, or protocol.
- Regularly work within the controlled areas (classified and non-classified)
- Properly gown in conformance to the approved gowning procedures associated with the classification being entered.
- Exhibit good aseptic technique while working in assigned controlled area.
- Maintains control of environmentally controlled areas through cleaning and sanitization of the controlled environments on a regular basis.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of assigned job functions in accordance to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Assist others through training and mentoring.
- Make minor adjustments (fill weights, torque, etc.) as needed to maintain process control.
- Monitor process controls regularly and report any abnormalities observed to area and/or quality supervision.
- Other duties as assigned