Apply Now for the Compounder position
Complete this form if you are interested in learning more about employment as a Compounder at Renaissance in Lakewood, NJ
Compensation Package Highlights:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits – mid to high $20/hr
As a Compounder, You will:
- Follow manufacturing procedures to process bulk product. Batches to be made right the first time.
- Perform compounding functions as deemed necessary by operations management and functions where qualified to perform.
- Operation of processing equipment, and the execution of manual and automated cleaning, sanitizing, and sterilization of tanks and equipment.
- Perform integrity testing of filters using automated filter integrity test equipment.
- Able to follow detailed diagrams and written instructions to assemble or disassemble equipment, configure equipment to be washed, configure equipment to be autoclaved.
- Able to successfully pass sterile gowning qualification within a 1 month time limit.
- Aptitude to perform EM monitoring and testing of grade C and D clean rooms
- Utilize knowledge to actively demonstrate process trouble-shooting capabilities whenever possible.
- Ability to maneuver drums and equipment in excess of 50 lbs and the capability to lift weights up to 50 lbs.
- Understand and comply with current SOP and GMP requirements relevant to the position.
- Perform routine maintenance on process equipment.
- Perform area cleaning to maintain compliance using phenolic cleaners and sporicidal agent. A full face respirator or PAPR will be required to be worn for this position.
- Review MBRs throughout process to assure compliance to good documentation practices.
Apply Now For Compounder Position
Complete this form if you are interested in learning more about employment as a compounder at Renaissance in Lakewood, NJ